Friday, 2 May 2008

Burnout

I have to work another 6 day week next week. This is my 6th week in a row doing that. Which means in the month and a half I've worked at Sport Dimensions, I've gotten only 6 days off. Half the days off that everyone else has gotten. I've worked more than the boss. I have an awful feeling that I will burn out next week. I hope I don't, but I do think I will.

I got annoyed with my roommate last night. He's fantastic, but he has this way of arguing that makes you feel completely ridiculous for disagreeing with him. He doesn't let you talk, and he raises his voice as if your opinions are the most stupid ones he's ever heard. I don't think he means to be like that, but I just gave up. Oh and I was hungry. I was going to reward my hard work with chinese takeout, but he made a comment that I must live on chinese takeaway. Which I don't. He's probably seen me with it once since he got back from Miami. Anyway, I couldn't very well have my nice night in with that and Grey's Anatomy now, can I? I wouldn't eat it in front of him, and I couldn't very well eat in my room, because that is rank. So I didn't eat at all. Maybe I'll treat myself next week.

As you can tell Friday the 2nd has started with me not in the best of moods... come to think of it May itself hasn't started off in the best way. I need a day off! Thank goodness there is a bank holiday this Monday- it will be my first two-day weekend in ages and ages!

No comments: