Friday, 11 July 2008

Home, James.

Jesus Christ, I am SO excited to be home on Monday. I have only 4 more hours of work until I can go home and start packing, take a nap and be ready for my last night out dancing for two weeks! Better make it a good one! Then tomorrow I might see X, but I also might not, because he's SO unreliable! Finish packing tomorrow, and stay up late with a Jen, Tim, and Laura party, which Dean might attend as well, but as he is not one of the original three, I can't add his name to the title of the party.
And then I'm off! Off on a very long flight to LAX, a long layover, and finally my flight home. First thing to be done? I have a hair appointment at 3pm. I am very excited about this hair appointment, because I'm quite sick of my roots making me look like I'm prematurely greying and badly covering it up. Because this is not the case. Au contrare, mon frere.
I feel like people are going to forget me while I'm gone. Especially clients at SD. Two weeks is too long to be gone, I won't learn the new patients, and the old ones will get to know the other girls more than me! I don't like that! And I know we will hire someone new in the speed centre next week, so I no doubt won't be close to him/her because I wasn't here when he'she started. I could've just said 'they' there, but thought I'd be a little more grammerly correct. I do not think that 'grammerly' is a real word, nor proper grammer.
The mysterious cuts on my left arm are healing, some better than others, but the one on the bottom of my arm keeps getting caught on things and the scab keeps coming off, and its a bit itchy too, which doesn't help matters. Put a bandaid on it today to try to solve the problem but it keeps coming off... not very effective. Last Friday night I saw Sex and the City with Jen Party and had a few Strongbows, then at her hostel I had a few more... resulting in me getting a minor concussion from falling off the back of the couch twice (the second time right after someone had picked me up!) and me waking up with awful cuts on my arm. Goes to show, I dont drink that much often, so it affects me terribly!
I know I won't end up packing tonight, I'll fall asleep instead.....

No comments: