I think that watching the video for Pearl Jam's 'Even Flow' is the closest I've ever come to a religious experience. There is too much hair there for it to be anything less.
Of course, Obama's 2008 candidate acceptance speech was a close second. But it couldn't quite beat out all that 90's flannel and waist length hair.
I don't know why, but I think if I ever met Lil' Wayne, he would set me on fire or something. It sounds silly, but I think he'd kill me. It is for this reason, and despite my love of his music, that he comes third on my list of fears, below 1) failure and 2) water I can't see me feet in, and above 4) spiders.
I had a dream last night I was with Shawn in East London. We didn't have any money, and after we dropped Kim off at the station, he turned into Julian Thomas, and we watched five people get stabbed and tried to run away so we wouldn't be next. We ended up in the fields behind my house in Suprise Valley in Boise. Who knew those fields are so close to East London.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment