Welcome to 2010! My even years seem to be really good years, and I bet this will follow that trend. 2006 I graduated high school, very good year. 2008 I moved to London, best year yet! So 2010 has a lot to live up to. Goodbye and good riddance to 2009.
Biggest change of 2010, I'm moving! I'm off to Australia- and I'm really looking forward to it. I've quit my job, I'm moving out of my flat next week, and leaving Feb 14th- Valentines day! I'm going with Tree. Stopping in Singapore for a day so we can experience a little bit of Asia, and landing in Adelaide, where we will get a car, work for a week or so (fruit picking! Um awesome) and head north up the coast to Sydney, our new home. It'll be an adventure, a bit less scary as I'll have someone with me, but an adventure nevertheless.
I CAN'T WAIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment