Thursday, 7 April 2011
The Daily Grind
I haven't posted since February. But not for lack of trying. Since Feb I've done nothing but try to get a job. I tried and tried, then I got a temp to permanent role, then at the last minute they pulled it out from under me. So now I'm working temp, and trying to find a job. I feel like I've done nothing but work, and I've worked so hard, but I still have to find a new job, then work just as hard as I have at this one for a few months before I can relax. It's not like I've even been on interviews. People literally just don't call back. I am sure if I get an interview, I'll get the job (after all, I beat out people for this one) but its hard. And I'm sick of it. I just want a job, so I can get paid, and enjoy living in London- something I havent been able to do so far since I've been back. All I've done is daydream about going back to Oz and working part time, or going back to Boise and... working part time, haha, see a pattern here? I'm sure if/when I get a proper job the urge to retire won't be so strong. I just want to enjoy doing things BESIDES working and not be so tired whenever I'm home! Sarah's gotten us a lovely river-facing flat, and I want to enjoy it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment