...but if he wanted to marry me, I'd have to take him back.
My resolutions:
1. Did not keep. Have stayed pretty much the same weight since the beginning of the year, fuelled by Tree's bad eating habits yet devastatingly good figure, and my desire to eat the same foods despite my slow metabolism. But she's in Portugal for a week now, so I'm trying to diet. I keep forgetting though that cheating myself is not going to work.
2. So far have not managed to get a white man, though have been asked out by a few, I can't keep away from the Africans. But I've gone halfway to my resolution with Tree!
3. Kind of broke that. But back on it now. Do NOT let him ruin your life. Do NOT let him ruin your life. Do NOT let him ruin your life!
4. DONE as of last Wednesday! CHECKED! Bigger flat, double bed (for the first time ever!), lovely roommates, I'm doing well.
5. I haven't been counting. But I have been doing what I can!
6. I'm buying myself jeans on Tuesday. So there.
One out of six. Jeez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment