Tuesday, 18 August 2009

A German in China.

Kim has moved to China. Thats incredible! I could never imagine. Let's take a minute to contemplate what that means to me. No more very odd tips on how to better my karma. No more deciding who is good to be friends with based on what their 'sign' is. I have to take on the role of 'head bitch' in Bar Rumba. No more drinking warm champagne out of a paper bag in the alley behind TGIFs. I am officially the most on-time of any of my friends, and now I have one less connection to the African world. Now, a moment of silence.

I wish her all the best of course, but I'm going to miss her.

It's that time again- Notting Hill Carnival. Looking back on last year's post, I wonder why I'm so damn excited to go, but it's plantains, bashment, a parade, and sequins and glitter. Really, what's not to love? I'll just not get lost this time, sound good?

I'm going to Scotland this weekend with Tree, we are going to stay with her rich aunt. Oh how I wish I had a rich aunt :D It will be a nice break though, and a good chance to see how much of the Scottish accent I can understand. Read: not much.

I'm SO excited to go home for my birthday. I'm so excited to turn 21! I'm sad though my little brother won't be there. So glad I will get to see him in December!! They had better give me that time off.... K2A is pretty much evil.

No comments: