Saturday, 24 April 2010

The End of the Indian Summer

Today is supposed to be the last day of the so called Indian summer- all this last week has been 25degrees C or higher, so we've been getting up and swimming in the ocean every morning! It has been so amazing. I look really good with 'just gotten out of the ocean' hair- who knew? My very own sex hair haha. We swam with a penguin the other day to, I dont know if he was lost, but he was very cute! Today we are going into the city and seeing the Botanical Gardens- we can't spend much money because we havent paid rent yet, and because I had tonsilittis the other week and took a whole week off work, we is broke. But thats alright, we are enjoying our quiet time, and the beach doesnt cost money! I'd better get outside to soak up the last of my tan.

No comments: