I'm here! I've made it! I've been here 3 weeks now, and am having the time of my life! We found a flat in Manly, 3 streets from the wharf (where you get the ferry into the city) and with the beach both ends of the street! We share with a guy named Luke, he is really nice but he works in the city so is hardly ever here- it's like having our own flat! We also have a part time job at a telesales place- I'm rubbish at selling, I don't like it, but its a job, its paying rent and its only 4 hours per day so we can spend more time doing what we want to do! Like this morning, we went for a 10:30 am swim in the ocean, and I went to work with sand still between my toes. Heaven. We are making friends too, and loving hanging out with old friends, so really can't complain!
Well, of course I can. The only thing I have to complain about is the most common subject of my disdain, Tree's mum. For God's sake woman. Your daughter is the other side of the world, so why would you make every time she contacts you awful? Guilt tripping and manipulating doesn't work as well long distance. I just simply don't understand why you want to make everyone so unhappy!
Rant over.
We climbed the Harbour Bridge too the other week, it was amazing! we were at the very top of the bridge as the sun went down over the harbour. I'm so happy we are here. I will post a picture of the climb later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment