Thursday, 12 June 2008

Diva?

I just got yelled at by a celebrity! Vanessa Redgrave, of Titanic, Camelot, and many other famous movies, came into the gym for her session, and read the sign I have at my desk that says 'We will be closing at 7pm on Friday 13th June.' She asked 'Are you closing forever?' and when I explained that no, we just are closing early because we are having a party for an intern, she had a go at me because the sign didn't use proper English! It should be 'We will be closing early at 7pm on Friday 13th June'. That's all well and good, and I agree with her that the sign is incorrect, but she didn't need to YELL at me in front of like three people! Very uncomfortable. I'm not even going to change the damn sign. Because I'm THAT badass.

No comments: