Monday, 2 June 2008

Usher in '08

I believe Usher can get anyone to do anything. His newest hit, 'Love in this Club', is about basically screwing 'on the couch, on the table, on the bar, on the floor'... and in the bathroom of some sweaty, dirty club. And he doesn't care who's watching. Honestly, its a pretty disgusting concept. On the floor? That sounds sticky, smelly, unhygenic, and with all the feet movin' around down there... crowded. I think for any girl with some level of self esteem, love on the floor of a club would be a resounding 'NO'. But Usher makes it sound so good, about halfway through the song I find myself thinking, well if they clean the floor of that club every night, then it can't be THAT dirty... and the couch might be comfortable... so I declare that dear Usher should run for Prez this year. Because if he can get girls to discrace themselves in public 1.5 minutes into a song... then he can do ANYTHING. Vote Usher in '08. He'll make love in your club, America.

No comments: