Monday, 21 April 2008

Ew.

I had to clean the bathroom yesterday. Sam asked me to. Because he cleaned the living room. If he had given me a choice, I MUCH would have preferred to clean the living room. The black hole of bacteria that is our bathroom is NOT my fault- rather, it is probably more due to drunken men missing the toilet and then not bothering to wash their hands? Just a guess. But I did it, I washed EVERYTHING, it smells like apples in there now. I'm thorougly grossed out and not doing it next time if I can help it! Then I cleaned my room, and I can walk around in there now! (I mean kind of, it's basically a closet!) So I'm pretty chuffed with myself.

Sam and Kate made a roast dinner last night! It was just so... civilized! It was fantastic! I need to have real meals more often!

No comments: