There is a guy who comes into the gym after 8pm every day. We close at 9pm. And every time he arrives, I know the evening is going to drag out just that much more. Because this guy is going to work out. He is going to work out until I physically throw him out by his camo singlet. I give him all the warning signs, the gestures- I turn off the music at 8:45, I come up and close the windows and the balcony door, turn off the TV, wait around impatiently.. I come back upstairs after I've done all my other duties with my coat on, but he refuses to put down those weights until the clock hits 9:01. Which would be fine, but then I have to wait for him to go into the locker room and mess about for a bit. How irritating!!
There's a great guy who comes here every day (was really impressed today when I said 'Hi, Greg!' and remembered his name) who has graduated from a theatre academy, he's doing a play called 'New Boy' which is here in Chiswick, if it does well it might make West End! So he wanted to make sure I was coming, and I said of course, and he told me to bring all of my friends. Hhahahahahaha!! I don't really have friends yet, Greg. Thanks though!
And finally, my mum sent me a package from Victoria's Secret, the surprise arrived today! FANTASTIC!!!! Made my day! =D
I really want something to eat... oh dear.
Time to start irritating the guy who won't leave!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment