Sunday, 6 April 2008

Pros and Cons of selling my left arm for a ticket to see Michael Jackson in concert

Pros
1. My left arm is used significantly less than my right arm, and won't be missed as much as that or either leg.
2. I would be fullfilling my destiny to go to an MJ concert- I went to his concert in the womb!
3. I would be able to check one objective off my 'List of things to do before I'm 30'
4. It would take a good 20lbs off my weight and I will take up less space on busy tube trains
5. MJ music can make me happy no matter what happens!

Cons
1. It would probably be much more difficult to get a date with one arm
2. Multitasking would be a challenge
3. I wouldn't be able to shake the hands of left handed people

As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons. I HAVE to go to that concert!

No comments: