So last night,
The 9pm guy actually left without me making him leave, perhaps it was because after I wrote to mum, I walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes (burned 50 cals!) and played hearts on the computer instead of bothering him. When I went to close up, it was pouring rain, and I put my closed purse on the concrete for a moment, because I have to jump up to get the gate down, and there is no way I can do that with anything in my hands! I don't think that's when everything got wet, I think that was just from the rain, perhaps getting through the zipper area?
Anyway, so I sat down at the bus stop, was making sure everything was working, and playing with my poor phone! When this bigger black guy (Byron) came and sat down next to me and said 'can I talk to you a minute?' I asked him if he had a bus to catch and he said no, he just wanted to get to know me. He asked if I wanted to come have a drink with him and his mates, to which I said no thanks, and when asked why I told him I was going home I had to work in the morning. At this point his friend came up and started talking to me, guessed I was Australian and generally invading personal space. Thank goodness a guy who didnt know them or anything appeared at the bus stop, so they couldn't gang up on me or anything wtihout being noticed. Byron asked me for my number (he was actually quite cute, if i had met him in a bar it'd have been a maybe) but i said no, he said he was looking for a nice girl at the moment because he's single (nice girl? Doubt it!) so I said 'So you're soliciting girlfriends at bus stops?' Turns out soliciting was too big a word for him, so he and his friend gave up and left.
THEN the guy who stopped them from taking me away started telling me i should get on his bus as it was unsafe to stay here alone.. apart from a few 'we should go out for drinks' comments which I cunningly diverted, he was pretty much harmless. I told him I'd wait for my bus, as it wouldn't be far behind.
So on the 391 to Fulham, an Irish man in the very back started yelling Irish songs. There was a guy around where I was, in the front, who was looking in the Irish man's general direction, and started getting abuse! 'Don't you f-ing look at me, I'm just too f-ing Irish for ya, cant take an Irish man, can ya? Too many of you lot in f-ing london (he was some sort of ethnic.. )' etc. The bus driver didnt do anything! And because I couldn't stop laughing and smiling and the abused guy was looking at me, he was doing the same, and getting more abuse! I suppose if I were a bus driver I would be iffy about doing anything, because i wouldn't want to get in a fight... anyway, so I walked home, and everything was much cleaner than when I left that morning! That could only mean one thing- Sams' home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment